top of page
Our weekend brunch offers an amazing selection of breakfast and lunch favorites that will tantalize your taste buds. Enjoy an array of freshly prepared dishes, accompanied by mimosas and bloody marys. Come experience the brunch of your dreams at our restaurant
All new weekend Brunch
$12 Bottomless Mimosas.
*with purchase of entree
10am on weekends.
Live Music Saturday & Sundays
Live music Brunch Saturday & Sundays. Check our schedule for more info.
Daily Happy Hour
Stop by our bar daily until 6:00pm for Happy Hour! Enjoy $5 well mixed drinks
$2 off all draft beers
$2 off house wines
Ground Zero Biloxi is the place to be for the best drinks, music and atmosphere in town. Our bar is the perfect place to catch up with old friends or make new ones. We offer an extensive selection of craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails to choose from.
- Dec 07, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM CSTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAFront woman Ryann McGhee shines with commanding guitar licks and a powerful voice that is both sweet enough for the gospel and rough enough for the blues. Jesse McGhee's soulful slide guitar work is tastefully characterized by open tunings and melodic riffs.
- Dec 08, 2023, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CSTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USALiving in New Orleans brought a swamp rock tinge to his gruff vocals and emotional playing style, and after attending a wake for Zydeco pioneer Clifton Chenier Sansone started playing accordion as well.
- Dec 13, 2023, 5:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAFREE SHOW 🎶 Get ready for an unforgettable musical showdown as two master pianists, Chris Zeunges and Eric Ritarita, take the stage for an electrifying night of Dueling Pianos! 🎶 Anyone 18 and under can attend the show accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Dec 14, 2023, 5:00 PM CSTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAHailing from Buzzard Roost, Mississippi, the Harrell brothers - Kane & Kody - caught the musical bug at an early age. Growing up at music festivals and having the classic rock radio blasting from their parents’ stereo, it makes sense that a guitar was never far out of reach for either of them.
- Dec 14, 2023, 8:00 PM CSTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAThe Gulf Coast comedian of the Year, Niki Coleman headlines on her Anniversary 7th year in Comedy. Also Featuring The Pensacola Bad-Boy Derek Stewart and Baton Rouge's Silky Smooth Assassin Jestkinni! Special guest Joe Pettis... NO REFUNDS
- Dec 15, 2023, 7:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAJason Ricci is one of the most influential, recorded, celebrated, interviewed and famous harmonica players working in the world today. Anyone under 18 can attend the show accompanied by an adult (must purchase ticket) NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGE FOR EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE.
- Dec 16, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAAndrew Sullivan is a 18 year old musician who loves playing blues music. He first heard live blues music in Clarksdale when he was 5 years old and became friends with blues musicians such as Big A, who he still plays with and is inspired by.
- Dec 16, 2023, 7:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAAkeem Kemp is a natural prodigy who is a singer, guitarist, and songwriter from Arkansas. He grew up performing in a gospel quartet, but branched out as a blues solo artist. He was influenced by Albert King’s string bending and soulful, smoky vocals as well as Jimi Hendrix’s overdriven amplifiers.
- Dec 17, 2023, 5:00 PM CSTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAThe Smith Family Christmas is a show written, organized, performed, and produced completely by their family to provide quality entertainment for other families. It is a variety show that includes singing, dancing, door prizes, audience participation, parodies, and lots of fun.
- Dec 21, 2023, 6:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAAshlyne Prince is a young native of Biloxi, MS. Born into a music loving family, Ashlyne begin singing as a young child in the church, where most of her confidence was developed. Ashlyne’s gift has landed her the opportunity to sing all over South MS; opening up for many gospel recording artists.
- Dec 22, 2023, 7:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAThe Tree-Oh is a "Tropical Blues" band based in Ocean Springs, MS combining a Soulful Mix of Funky Blues, R & B and Bluesy Reggae. It features Bob Erickson on lead guitar, Joe Morris on bass guitar and TK Lively of Wet Willie on drums.
- Dec 23, 2023, 7:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USACelebrating Hobbs birthday with GZ House Band performing live. Special Guest Appearances GZ House Band features: Keys: Roderick Crenshaw Bass/Vocals: Evan Smith Drums: JJ Carter Saxophone: Eli Smith Lead Guitar/Vocals: Titus Gillard
bottom of page