top of page
Our daily brunch offers an amazing selection of breakfast and lunch favorites that will tantalize your taste buds. Enjoy an array of freshly prepared dishes, accompanied by mimosas and bloody marys. Come experience the brunch of your dreams at our restaurant
All new Daily Brunch
$12 Bottomless Mimosas.
*with purchase of entree
11am on weekdays.
10am on weekends.
Live Music Saturday & Sundays
Live music Brunch Saturday & Sundays. Check our schedule for more info.
Daily Happy Hour
Stop by our bar daily until 6:00pm for Happy Hour! Enjoy $5 well mixed drinks
$2 off all draft beers
$2 off house wines
Ground Zero Biloxi is the place to be for the best drinks, music and atmosphere in town. Our bar is the perfect place to catch up with old friends or make new ones. We offer an extensive selection of craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails to choose from.
- Learn moreMultiple DatesSep 24, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USALongtime harmonica man Shannon "Bayou" Williford was raised in Mississippi and is now home and semi-retired. Awards: Blues Foundation KBA, Music City Blues Harp Player of the Year, DeFord Bailey Award, Slim Harpo Blues Legend and Baton Rouge Blues Fest Songwriter and others.
- Wed 27 Sep27WedSepTitus Gillard & Evan Smith/Ground Zero Blues Club Biloxi
- Fri 29 Sep29FriSepAmanda Shaw & The Cute Guys/Ground Zero Blues Club BiloxiSep 29, 7:00 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAEnergetic Louisiana fiddler Amanda Shaw blazes trails with her clever songwriting and exciting performances. With over 20 years of experience, Shaw captivates audiences of all sizes – from intimate listening rooms to national television audiences.
- Sat 30 Sep30SatSepBoot Scootin Boobies/Ground Zero Blues Club Biloxi
- Thu 05 Oct05ThuOctFrankie Golden Trio/Ground Zero Blues Club BiloxiOct 05, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USANO COVER CHARGE Frankie Golden, the original play one, drink one piano player is a seasoned veteran of the international piano bar circuit—from his many years at the world famous Spinnaker Beach Club in Panama City, Florida.
- Oct 05, 9:30 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAGround Zero After Hours Comedy Show with Mike Honore Mike Honore - Comedy Album available on Spotify, Has monthly Comedy Shows at The Shaw Center in Baton Rouge with The Family Dinner Comedy Troupe. One of the founding members of Lunchbox Comedy. NO REFUNDS
- Fri 06 Oct06FriOctMichael Vincent Band/Ground Zero Blues Club BiloxiOct 06, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAFREE SHOW WELOME ALL CRUISERS Michael formed the band way back in 2005 at the age of 14 with the Dan's. Now 17 years later and still going strong the band's music has a polish of mirror shine. They stay true to their blues roots and commitment of sharing their music
- Sat 07 Oct07SatOctRockin' Dopsie Jr./Ground Zero Blues Club BiloxiOct 07, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USARockin' Dopsie, Jr. (pronounced Doop' see) & The Zydeco Twisters are the greatest living practitioners of this music. Dopsie, Jr. presents zydeco with the conviction and authenticity of its rich heritage. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGE FOR EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE.
- Fri 13 Oct13FriOctBen Levin & Lil' Jimmy Reed/Ground Zero Blues Club BiloxiOct 13, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USA“The phrase ‘old soul’ certainly applies to Ben Levin. It is remarkable that he has managed to learn much of the essence of the blues piano traditions at such a young age.” - Mark Thompson, Blues Music Magazine. Lil' Jimmy Reed is the last of the original Louisiana bluesmen
- Oct 14, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USAChris LeBlanc is a musician's musician and a performer's performer. Wowing audiences from town to town throughout America, Chris is living his dream by going out and touching people with his vibrant "BigMan" persona and real larger-than-life kind spirit.
- Oct 20, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDTGround Zero Blues Club Biloxi, 814 Howard Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, USABlazing guitarist from Taylor MS with a heavy blend of Blues, Soul, and R&B. Muddy Alexander’s high energy and gritty guitar/vocal performance will catapult you right out of your seat. His new single “She Got Me Like Mmm” is starting a strong buzz with old and new blues music lovers.
bottom of page